Process Manager, €34k - €45k/year, plus 10% commission, Dublin
To assist the Food Operations Manager to ensure the continuous profitable development of the operations in line with company strategy through the on-going development and roll out of a standardised operating model ensuring operational efficiency, implementation of plans and that targets are being met whilst achieving lowest cost.
- Process mapping and analysis towards continuous improvement,
- Production of operations and sustainability KPIs for all company and contracted operations;
- Administration of Operations systems
- Lead operations process changes as required by the business
Daily relationship with operations and maintenance contractors and providers (warehouse, transport) assisting Operations Manager with daily queries.
The successful individual will have the following:
- 3rd level qualification
- Desired: Lean/ Six Sigma qualification. Minimum Green Belt.
- Min. 3 years industry experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills are essential to being successful in this role