Warehouse Manager - Evening shift, €56k per year, Swords (Dublin)
Our customer is currently looking to expand their Warehouse Leadership Team to assist in the management of the outbound operations.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Shift Manager looking for a rewarding position within an industry renowned, global organisation.
Focused on managing our outbound operations in our state-of-the-art Dublin Distribution Centre, you will be responsible for directing our group of Team Leaders to execute all warehouse functions in a safe and efficient manner.
The successful candidate will have experience of leading and building teams to drive best in class performance, accuracy and engagement. You will also be responsible for supporting our vision to being our customers most valued and trusted business partner.
- Ensure that products are selected accurately, safely and in a timely manner.
- Actively manage shift performance within established processes to achieve best results.
- Accountable for the correct intake / receipting of products when required.
- Ensure that all vehicles are loaded and dispatched accurately and on time.
- Manage and engage with warehouse lead/management team and provide guidance and coaching where required.
- Assist in motivating warehouse team and managing through performance KPI’s.
- Lead by example by coaching, motivating and inspiring warehouse team.
- Liaise with support staff, other shift managers and supervisors in all departments.
- Embed and apply all operational company policies and procedures.
- Ensure health and safety and food hygiene standards are continuously upheld.
- Identification and implementation of operational efficiencies within each function.
- Management of team performance and take relevant action accordingly.
- Deal with all personnel issues as per company policies and liaise with HR as required.
- Any other such duties and responsibilities that may be assigned to you by your manager.
- Previous experience in a Warehouse Management role essential
- Previous experience managing a large team.
- Excellent knowledge of warehouse procedures.
- Experience in the FMCG environment.
- Fully flexible in relation to start and finish times to meet the needs of the business.
- Experience in change management and continuous improvement.
- Exceptional communication skills with experience in building and developing teams.
- High level of motivational and interpersonal skills, maintaining strong close working relationships.
- Evening shift
- Basic salary €50,000 yearly plus €6,000 shift allowance
- Total package - €56,000/year