Tactical Flexible Merchandiser, €12.50/hour, Co.Laois
People are at the core our customer's business proposition so as a key member of their Tactical team this role is expected to make a significant contribution to the culture within the company, via demonstrable initiatives to drive best practice and continuous improvement. A winning attitude combined with a client-focussed mindset is essential for success in this role.
The focus of this role is to support our clients by delivering exceptional service through best in class sales, merchandising and team support.
- Merchandise products for our clients across a range of stores
- Build relationships with store staff and management through consistent performance and high quality work
- Drive sales in store by using relationships to leverage opportunities for our clients
- In store auditing of products as requested by our clients
- Report on all calls completed through our reporting tools
- Undertake to learn new ways of working to support evolving company needs and client expectations, and support the Tactical Field Manager to positively influence the Team.
- Experience working in a retail focused field team
- Track record of exceptional performance in a fast-paced retail field environment
- Strong planning, organising and reporting skills
- A confident communicator with good negotiation, persuasion and interpersonal skills
- Competency in basic IT and reporting skills
- Attention to detail
- Passion for field-based working, with an ability to both work autonomously and create strong relationships
- Trustworthy, professional and reliable
- Self-motivated and flexible in approach to work practices
- Strong time management and organisation skills
- Full driving licence