Supply Chain Coordinator, €38-€45k (Dublin 24)
We are recruiting for a Supply Chain Coordinator for our customer in Rathcoole, near Citywest. The successful candidate will have strong MS Office, administration, attention to detail skills while also working well in a busy environment. Attractive package of between €38k - €45k, depending on experience. This role is Mon-Fri, 8.30 to 4.45, (7.30 to 3.45 also available if it suits better)
- Daily orders from suppliers and complete POs on the system.
- Matching POs with supplier’s PI’s.
- Planning inventory flow, analyzing statistical data, and generating forecasting solutions.
- Demand planning.
- Minimize overstocking through active observation of the stock flow and analyzing internal and external factors.
- Monitor stock and source required produce to ensure continuity of supply.
- Review orders received versus forecast.
- Following up on supplier purchase orders, and matching orders with invoices.
- Tracking and coordinating with logistics for inbound shipments.
- Maintenance of import/shipping paperwork.
- Maintenance of necessary documents and records.
- Tracking orders and ensuring minimum delays.
- Perform general administrative tasks to support purchasing function.
- Min 2 years’ experience in Purchasing, Supply Chain or Stock Control a benefit but no essential.
- A third level qualification.
- Excellent communication skills and attention to detail.
- Proficient with Excel
- Have a good understanding of Data and Data analysis.
- Employee needs their own vehicle as site is in Aerodrome business park and is not serviced well by public transport.
The Right Person:
- ·Proficient in MS Office
- The ideal candidate will be confident with a pro-active approach to work and willingness to learn. Strong admin, planning and organizational skills will also be required.
- Highly organized, smart, energetic, enthusiastic person with attention to detail when performing tasks, ability to anticipate and manage problems with a capability to prioritize and escalate where necessary
- Ability to communicate with other team members and suppliers, at all times, in an effective, pleasant, courteous and tactful manner.
Package & Additional Insight
- Salary €38,000 to €45,000 depending on experience.
- Hours – 8.30 to 4.45, (7.30 to 3.45 also available if it suits better), Lunch 1 hour.
- Location - Based in Rathcoole near Citywest and it is not well serviced by public transport - The location would require someone with their own transport.
- Immediate Start