Stock Controller/Reordering stock, Rathcoole (Dublin)
Stock Controller responsibilities include tracking shipments, overseeing inventory and maintaining reports of purchases and pricing. To be successful in this role, you should be familiar with supply chain procedures and have good communication skills to interact with vendors, clients and internal teams.
· Forecast supply and demand to prevent overstocking and running out-of-stock (OOS)
· Enter purchase details (vendors information, invoices and pricing) into internal databases
· Place orders to replenish stock as needed.
· Matching Purchase orders with Purchase Invoices
· Track shipments and address any delays.
· Evaluate suppliers’ offers and negotiate profitable deals.
· Liaise with warehouse staff and other internal teams to test products’ quality (status upon delivery and storage conditions).
· Keep updated inventory records (including daily shipments).
· Setup and maintain products and suppliers.
· Ensure purchases do not exceed the budget.
· A minimum of 4 years experience as a stock controller in a similar industry.
· Proficiency in inventory management software
· In-depth knowledge of inventory management principles and best practices.
· Great analytical and problem-solving skills.
· Superb negotiation, collaboration, and communication abilities.
· Exceptional organizational and time management skills.
· Bachelor's degree in logistics or business administration is preferred but not essential.