Solutions Architect, €100,000 - Dublin
We are currently recruiting for a Solutions Architect for our customer based in Dublin. The role will entail working with one of our industry leading virtual application/desktop clients. As a Solutions Engineer, you are responsible to provide remote post-sales technical enablement and development for customers who have recently signed up to utilize virtual applications and desktops within their business. You will work closely with all other sales, Sales Engineers and Customer Service organizations to ensure we achieve a coordinated approach to provide technical support for ISV and other customers. The salary for this role is €100,000.
Responsibilities & Attributes for Success:
- support post-sales technical engagements for key accounts, including troubleshooting and collaborating on the technical post-sales activities.
- identify the right people and teams to support post-sales activities.
- enable customer success engineers and support teams on joint solutions.
- help the account teams understand what is working, feature gaps, how to troubleshoot and how to engage PM/ ENG and customer facing technical teams (Customer success managers, technical account managers, and support specialists).
- build and codify best practices for deployment with cross functional teams.
- align support teams to help manage customer issues.
What’s required to be considered:
- 3-5 years of experience as a Sales Engineer or Solutions Architect working in a similar industry with an emphasis on post-sales experience
- Ability to present technically to both small and large audiences virtually
- Experience with virtual applications and desktop solutions
- Knowledge of software upgrade licenses and software management consoles
- €100,000 base salary
- Medical & Dental coverage
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Personal Loan Program
- 20 days of annual leave + 9 bank holidays
- Full comprehensive health cover from Day 1
- Education Refund Scheme - up to 4k per year
- Free access to LinkedIn Learning
- Internal mobility opportunities
- Incentives/Rewards/Tenure Award Scheme
- Dependent Care Assistance Plan – up to 50% back on dependent care