Software Architect (Dublin City)
Our customers is seeking an innovative and creative Software Architect with 3+ years’ experience in the software industry and used to work with Agile teams.
Reporting directly to the CTO, you will join the global, multi-functional, Technology Team and will be instrumental in the full software development life-cycle. This includes, but is not limited to, requirement gathering, design and development through to deployment and post-release.
We are looking for a candidate who is willing to grow alongside our innovative, high-growth company. The role will have scope to evolve based on the candidate’s desire to learn and become involved in other technical fields.
- Collaborate with Product Manager and Head of Software Development to determine functional and non-functional requirements for new software or application.
- Design and build complex data to support new business initiatives.
- Write and maintain High Level Product specifications and Technical Specifications for the developers.
- Ensure software meets all requirements of quality, security, ease of maintenance and ability to scale.
Required Skills & Competencies
- B.S. in Telecommunications Engineering or Computer Science / Software Engineering
- Exceptional Analytical and Problem-Solving Skills
- Excellent technical documentation skills
- Good knowledge of SQL database design
- Good knowledge of REST APIs
- 3+ years Professional Development Experience
- Ability to adapt to a fast-paced development schedule
- Experience with Jira
Beneficial Skills and Competencies
- Experience with Python
- Experience with Angular
- Experience with RabbitMQ or another AMQP broker
- Experience with Redis
- Experience in the Telecommunications industry
Our customer are as committed to developing there staff as we our to developing out stack. With this in mind, the ideal candidate will possess:
- A proactive, self-motivated personality with a strong commitment to learning.
- Aware of the relationship between development and business with a strong sense of ownership
- Precise, decisive analytical skills.
- An ability to work under pressure and against tight deadlines
Location and Perks
Our customers HQ is located in the IFSC, in the heart of Dublin. The area is served by excellent infrastructure and public transit links (DART, Dublin Bus, LUAS), and close to all that Dublin City has to offer including parks, cinemas, theaters, bars and shopping. We are two minutes from CHQ — a space teeming with excellent lunch spots — as well as Foodie, the Natural Bakery, Seven Wonders, Il Fiorino and a host of the highest quality coffee shops and grocery stores.