SME Business Development Manager (Dublin)
Exciting opportunity to join an established Irish company as a Business Development Manager. The successful will have SME Business Development experience including new business development, pipeline management, account management and customer support experience. The successful candidate will be self motived, structured with fantastic time management skills and will have a proven sales record.
- B2B Sales Executive to work in the Energy Sector.
- You will have the opportunity to grow and contribute to our ongoing success within the Energy Sector. We are looking for Executives that are proactive, self-motivated with a high level of achievement.
- Experience of working within the Irish SME market required.
- Working within a well-established customer base to generate new business.
- Achieve set targets and goals in line with company forecasts
- Manage budget and acquisition costs
- Conduct daily site visits with existing customers
- Proactive daily/weekly area and route planning
- Manage a CRM portfolio to ensure accurate data captured
- Build and manage your pipeline while representing the company in a professional manner
- Background in B2B energy sales essential
- Proven sales track record in delivering high performance
- Experience in working within a constant changing environment
- Be proactive in dealing with client requirements
- Have excellent communication skills including phone and email etiquette
- Have experience in Office Applications, Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Competitive salary
- Company Car/Van provided
- Company Phone and laptop
- Monthly Commission
- Job Type: Permanent Dublin Region
- Job Type: Permanent
- b2b sales: 1 year (Preferred)
- Temporarily due to COVID-19