Shift Manager, €30,000 (Balbriggan)
We are recruiting a Shift Manager for our customer in Balbriggan, working with a well known FMCG retailer.
- Evening & weekend shift manager (2pm-10pm)
- Resposible and accountabe for the running of the store.
- Support, train and develop staff.
- Key holding responsibility.
- Assisting shoppers to find the goods and products they are looking for.
- Being responsible for processing cash and card payments.
- Stocking shelves with merchandise.
- Reporting discrepancies and problems to the supervisor.
- Giving advice and guidance on product selection to customers.
- Keeping the store tidy and clean, this includes hovering and mopping.
- Working within established guidelines, particularly with brands.
- Attaching price tags to merchandise on the shop floor.
- Responsible for security within the store and being on the look out for shoplifters and fraudulent credit cards etc.
- Receiving and storing the delivery of large amounts of stock
- Keeping up to date with special promotions and putting up displays.
The personal skills that are required for the job:
- Experience in a previous experience within the same industry.
- Having a friendly and engaging personality.
- Good people skills.
- Comfortable working with members of the public.
- Should have a confident manner.
- Must be helpful and polite.
- Be physically fit as they will be on their feet for most of the day and may be required to lift large amounts of stock.
- You should have a comprehensive understanding of your area of sales i.e. retail, Fast Moving etc.
- Able to work as part of a team.
- Knowledge of industry.
- Should be of a smart appearance and articulate.