Service/Installation Coffee Engineer, €30k - €35k basic salary, Overtime Rate, Weekend Standby Fee, Van, Dublin
Coffee Machine Engineer required for a stable company who provide and service coffee machines for a large recognised Company and will offer a comprehensive training/ induction to their products. This is a great opportunity to join a friendly team where employees are truly valued.
Candidates will transfer from a coffee machine servicing background and will need experience on both traditional and fully automated coffee machines.
The role will be working to an allocated service route and attending customer sites to carry out service, repair and installations work. The successful candidate will be required to complete service documentation and maintain levels of stock.
- Installation of coffee machines
- Planned maintenance and Reactive breakdown work
- Service on Traditional and Bean to Cup Coffee machines.
- 40 Hour week Monday to Friday. With a requirement to work some overtime and 1 in 3 weekends within an on call rota basis
- A confident individual with a passion for customer service
- Excellent understanding of coffee quality and associated equipment
- Demonstrates strong problem solving skills with an electrical mechanical background
- Computer literate with a clean driving licence
- Self-motivated with a flexible approach to work, location and hours
- Electrical/Mechanical Service Experience
- From a Coffee machine service/repair background