Service Scheduler, €38k - €40k, Ballymount (Dublin)
We are recruiting for a scheduler with experience in scheduling people and services for a full time role in Ballymount based office.
Duties and responsibilities will include:
- Scheduling engineers for order bank works, SLAs and Onity works
- Booking engineers for callouts whilst in turn arranging the on-call rota
- Contact engineers for updates on works before COB each day
- Liaising with field staff in reactive environment.
- Liaising with all customers – booking in jobs, in particular growing relationship with top
- Updating SLA files whilst liaising with customers for PO’s.
- Liaising with sales team to forecast invoicing in relation to scheduling of works
- Manage stock levels of engineer uniforms & tools
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Time management and organisational skills
- Ability to work under pressure and multitask
- Drive for continuous improvement
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Relationship Building
- Communication Skills
- Good IT skills, with an ability to adapt to new systems.
- Approachable and helpful both internally and externally.
- Proactive and flexible
- Personal Competencies:
- Utilise scheduling software to allocate jobs to our team of engineers including –
➢ Scheduling engineers to attend planned preventative maintenance contracts
➢ Scheduling all reactive callouts
➢ Scheduling all contracted works through the Service and Maintenance division
- Inform the Service Administrator when Risk Assessments and Method Statements (RAMS) are
- Update engineers tool requirements to include PPE and uniforms
- Liaise with Munster Sales Manager on an ongoing basis regarding engineers schedule ,
liquidating of order bank and AOB relative
- When informed stock has arrived for jobs schedule job.
- Communicate directly with sites to record and resolve varying issues and questions arising from the day-to-day operational issues.
- Gain and record weekly feedback from customers on spreadsheet. Advise Manager of any relevant issues.
- Build and promote strong, long lasting positive customer relationship