Senior Parts Advisor, €35k - €40K + bonus, Long Mile Rd/Sandyford/Ballymount
Due to our customer's growth, they are now looking for a senior parts advisor to join their branches in Long Mile Rd/Sandyford/Ballymount.
We are now recruiting a Junior Parts Advisor to join our busy team. Our Parts advisors are the first point of contact for many of our customers, so we need somebody who has a friendly & professional approach to customers at all times. Must be able to multi-task, work in a team environment, as well as on their own initiative.
Duties include but are not limited to;
- Assisting the Parts Manager with daily duties
- Working as part of a busy team
- Carefully completing VHCs for workshop
- Ensuring all items are correctly located
- Accurate identification of required parts
- Receiving orders & ensuring returns are up to date
- Providing excellent customer care
The Successful Candidates will have;
- Minimum of 1 years’ experience working as a parts advisor (previous Hyundai experience a distinct advantage)
- Hard working, diligent & ambitious
- Experience with iVHC & Microcat
- Excellent IT, numerical & media skills (experience of Fortuna, Mocha soft and Microcat is desirable)
- Excellent customer skills & tidy appearance
- Exceptional interpersonal communication skills
- Excellent knowledge of motor parts operations
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ambition to further career
- The successful candidates will have previous main dealer experience in a busy parts department. The ability to work alone or as part of a team. Excellent communication skills. The parts advisor will interact with General Public, trade customers, technicians and management in a professional and friendly manner, a full driver’s licence is required.
- 22 Days holiday per annum
- Contribution to pension
- Training and development program.
- Bike to work scheme available
- Competitive salary
- Quarterly social events
- Career progression opportunities
- Competitive salary combined with a commitment to training and career development.