#10072 - Senior office administrator, €35k - €38k DOE, Clondalkin (Dublin 12)
We are currently recruiting for a senior office administrator based in Clondalkin (Dublin 12) for a competitive salary.
- Enthusiastic, team player that is self-motivated with strong attention to detail.
- Good communication skills, both written & oral combined with interpersonal skills.
- High level of IT skills, (Microsoft packages, excel,word,outlook)
- Advanced organisational skills and ability to prioritise key tasks.
- Ability to deal with clients and suppliers in a confident manner.
- Initiative to implement new process to support the role are welcomed, to be verified by the Directors.
Duties & responsibilities :
- Dealing with customers in person & over the phone.
- Update KPI’s on customer orders and ETA of works on site.
- Purchase Invoices reconciled to input level for accounts.
- Assist with booking & updating of personnel Safety Training & Certificates.
- Keeping Clients Portal updated with PO requests, RAMS, Insurance, Safety Training.
- WEEE Monthly reporting.
- Facilities Office Organisation – ordering stationery, canteen & cleaning supplies.
- Service callouts to be followed up with prices, clients Purchase order numbers ready for billing for accounts.
- Occasionally to support accounts with procedures, generally at month end.
- €35k - €38k DOE
- 21 annual leave days
- On site parking
- Friendly working environment
- Monday-Thursday 9-5 Friday 9-4:30