Senior Gate Automation Engineer, €40K - €46K, overtime pay, company car, Dublin
Our customer has been at the fore front of designing, installing and maintaining security systems for over 30 years for both domestic and commercial customers
They are currently expanding our team of engineers. Their preferred candidate will be a highly motivated individual who can work well on their own initiative as well as part of a team, customer focused with excellent communication skills.
The role involves the installation and maintenance of Automated Gates, Barriers, Bollards and Access Control Systems. Evaluating, diagnosis and troubleshooting of systems and perform repairs, additions and upgrades as necessary. Carry-out preventative maintenance programs on systems.
- Installation, Servicing, repairs and Maintenance of Powered gate systems
- Evaluating, diagnosis and troubleshooting of systems and perform repairs, additions and upgrades as necessary
- Carry-out preventative maintenance programs on powered gate systems
Skills and Qualifications:
- Experience of Installation, Maintenance, Servicing and repairs of all types/ makes & models of automatic gate systems.
- Experience in Automatic Barriers, doors, bollards and turnstiles.
- Good problem solving skills and an ability to show initiative.
- A strong knowledge of gate safety and EN Regulations. (Preferred but not essential) (full safety training course provided if required)
- Good Welding skills (preferred but not essential) (certified welding course provided if required)
- Good Computer Skills.
- Fluent English and good communications skills
- Safe pass and manual handling certificates
- Full clean driver’s license
- A competitive salary based on experience. (Salary: €40 -€46k, per year)
- Overtime Pay
- On -Call Pay
- Full time position
- Company Vehicle & Phone.
- Uniform & equipment
- Upskilling & Training Courses