Scheduling Admin Coordinator €32,000-35,000 (Dublin 22)
We are recruiting for an experienced Scheduling Admin Coordinator to join a market leading Security Solutions company in Dublin 22. The successful candidate will have worked in a busy administrative / coordinator role, responsible for reactive and proactive scheduling, dealing with customer and engineers via inbound and outbound calls. Giving the nature of the role the successful candidate will work well under pressure ensuring SLA's are adhered to.
- The priority of this role is the administrative support to the busy maintenance team.
- Experience in scheduling reactive maintenance.
- Scheduling engineers to attend planned preventative maintenance per SLA.
- Schedule contracted works through our service and maintenance division.
- Accurately input customer details and requests to our scheduling system.
- Liaise with other departments to resolve customer’s queries.
- Prepare & issue quotations to customers.
- Generate customer invoices as required
- Provide support to the sales team as required.
- Regular interaction between the operations and sales team to ensure alignment is achieved.
- Previous experience in a reactive scheduling role is a distinct advantage
- Excellent word, excel and CRM skills
- Excellent time management skills.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Excellent relationship building skills.
- Ability to multi-task and work in a reactive environment
- Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Salary: €30,000.00-€35,000.00 per year