Sales Merchandiser, €26,000 (Wexford)
We are recruiting a Sales Merchandiser for our customer for a role based in Co.Wexford. The purpose of this role is to raise the awareness and heighten the profile of the client’s brands within a given territory, by the achievement of Client key result areas and targets. This will be achieved through stock and order, auditing and merchandising, therefore increasing product availability, promotional compliance and point of sale accuracy and compliance. The salary for this role is €26,000.
- Adhering to a defined multiple retail call file.
- Monitoring product availability.
- To increase distribution and availability within store by implementing national and locally agreed planograms and promotions.
- To record data and submit on a daily basis in an accurate and timely manner.
- To understand and identify the needs of the customer.
- To communicate effectively both in store and with colleagues.
- To present a professional appearance and attitude at all times.
- To follow the agreed call sequence and period activity brief and make a change in every outlet.
- To recognise objectives and to tailor activity in store to achieve these objectives.
- To establish priorities, plan, organise and manage time efficiently & effectively.
- To take responsibility for own self-development and improvement.
- To plan how to achieve personal targets and how to contribute to the success of the rest of the team.
- To develop a plan to achieve Client targets and KPIs.
- To manage the territory call file and journey plan efficiently.
- To feedback competitor information.
- To generate new ideas and ways of working.
- To consistently strive to reach highest standards of performance for customers.
- To ensure at all times that you operate in an effective and efficient manner to complete all tasks.
- To undertake any other duties and responsibilities as instructed by your line manager.
- Full clean driving licence.
- A good understanding of the grocery market and a keen interest in consumer activities.
- An ability to build rapport and trust with clients and customers.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Excellent communication skills with a particular emphasis on listening skills.
- Pro-active approach to work situations and the ability to demonstrate initiative.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Computer Literacy – competent in word-processing, spreadsheet applications and Internet.
- Attention to detail.
- Focus on completion of task.
- Interest in, and ability to promote and sell the client’s products.
- Target driven.