Sales Manager, €45k + €15K OTE, Galway
The company has offices across 15 countries. As a business in Ireland, they offer Fuel Cards, EV, Telematics, Telecoms and Insurance.
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a dynamic Sales Manager to join this company's sales team, growing the company’s volume and revenue in line with our agreed plans.
Their key focus is driving the growth of their business. A career path at our client offers a step into a bright, fast paced and progressive future.
- Day to day management of a Sales team
- Specific focus on the development of less tenured Sales Agents to support volume growth
- Becoming the “best in class” within the group in terms of Sales Agent development
- Working closely with all internal stakeholders to deliver a ‘best in class’ customer journey
- Supporting Sales department to achieve sales results as required by the business
- Managing Value-added-Sale cross-selling opportunities to improve customer retention
- Creating Innovative solutions to acquire new customers
- Support the Recruitment and Selection process
- Work closely with marketing to drive a steady flow of leads into the operation through campaigns
- Create a compelling environment to support performance and retention of people
Essential role requirements:
- Strong organisational and motivational skills
- Outstanding communication skills
- Ability to motivate, drive and develop a successful tele sales team
- A ‘can do’ positive attitude
- Strong negotiation skills
- Ability to stay calm under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in Sales Management
- Full Clean Driving License
The role will occasionally involve client, supplier and other external meetings and visits to our other offices to support