Rigid Driver €40,000 (Dublin 11)
Our Client is currently recruiting experienced Rigid Driver for a leading FMCG provider. The role will involve daily route between Dublin & Belfast with additional collection/drop off's. Our customers depot is based in Dublin 11. This is a physical, fast-paced, position. It requires excellent customer contact skills.
- A Full C License
- Drivers need a minimum of 1-2 years Rigid driving experience
- Valid Digi Tacho Card
- Fully compliant with CPC regulations
- Good knowledge of the Irish road network, with redriving experience on Irish routes.
- Be able to establish good working relationships with customers.
- Follow scheduled routes, including any ad hoc duties that may be assigned.
- Communicate and report to the transport manager daily.
- The role will be Mon-Fri with an occasional Saturday if required
- €40,000 basic salary
- Shift will run between 5am - 2pm