Recruitment Account Manager (Dublin 15)
We are recruiting for a Recruitment Account Manager to join our team. This is an exciting opportunity to join our expanding business, based in Dublin 15.
The Recruitment Account Manager will be responsible for screening, scheduling, interviewing and account managing a tactical team of 40+ people.
Who Are #One Agency Recruitment?
We are a start-up business looking to leverage the power of social media, SEO, Influencer and Hashtag marketing. We are Irelands most followed recruitment or job adverts company on Instagram, with over 19,000 followers after year one, and over 200,000 weekly page impressions. Our goal is to disrupt the recruitment industry, by modernizing its approach & rates in line with the current and future generation. As highlighted, we are a start-up business and in return will bring opportunities, experience and of course challenges. To be successful at #One you must be self motivated, innovative, have a clear vision of your future, have dreams and most importantly goals to achieve your dreams. We want our employees to have a voice and to be confident in sharing how we can improve as a business. Essentially, we want our employees to be themselves, so if this sounds like you read on!
- Account Manage our tactical team including rosters, activity and reconciliation
- Screen, qualify, schedule candidates in line with company processes and contact Strategy
- Video interviewing
- Voice note updates
- Be aligned with client to manage expectation and requirements, sharing feedback via email and phone
- Update data base with applications insight
- Third level Education.
- Recruitment or Account Management experiences is desirable.
- Good attention to detail and excellent Microsoft skills
- Strong interpersonal skills, adapting to clients and customers.
- Strong time-management skills.
- Strong multi-tasking skills.
- Confident speaking on camera (video interviewing) in a professional capacity and inline with our marketing strategy.
- Ability to work unsupervised – your role can be done from anywhere. We prefer to trust in our employees, it is yours to lose.
- Innovative – We believe innovation is a responsibility of every employee within the organization, our culture will encourage you to bring new, modern, and better ways of working.
- Excellent package available including basic and bonus OTE Annually €38,000
- 40 hours per week, initially on a six-month contract.
- Company phone & Laptop.
- 25 days holidays (Pro Rata for Part-Time)
- Work remotely option to ensure you have a flexible work/life balance.