Personal Assistant Admin, €35k - €45k DOE, Tallaght (Dublin 24)
We are looking to recruit a personal assistant for admin duties based in Tallaght, Dublin 24.
The role of a PA is to free an executive’s time from administrative duties so that they can spend maximum time on strategic tasks. Responsibilities typically include:
- Acting as the first point of contact, dealing with correspondence and phone calls
- Managing diaries and organizing meetings and appointments, often controlling access to the manager/executive
- Booking and arranging travel, transport, and accommodation
- Organizing events and conferences
- Reminding the manager/executive of important tasks and deadlines
- Typing, compiling, and preparing reports, presentations, and correspondence
- Managing databases and filing systems
- Implementing and maintaining procedures/administrative systems
- Liaising with staff, suppliers, and clients
- Collating and filing expenses
- Miscellaneous tasks to support their manager, which will vary according to the sector and to the manager’s remit, eg completing some corporate governance reporting (to ensure that the business is being run properly and complying with legislation and regulations) or conducting research.
- Discretion and trustworthiness: you will often be the party of confidential information
- Flexibility and adaptability
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Organizational skills and the ability to multitask
- The ability to be proactive and take the initiative
- Tact and diplomacy
- Communication skills
- Knowledge of standard software packages and the ability to learn company-specific software if required.
5 years admin experience
3 years PA experience (not essential)