Parts Administrator, €32k - €35k, Ballymount (Dublin)
Our customer is looking for a warehouse administrator with a good attention to detail for a full time role in Ballymount.
Duties and responsibilities will include:
- Working closely with the estimator in order to review part requirements for all 3 service order banks.
- Prioritise ordering of parts to assist scheduler and estimator.
- Assisting with the updating of internal system.
- Assist with the ordering of parts across different sectors of service division
- Liaising with the purchasing department.
- Liaising with the warehouse on the booking in and out of parts.
- Liaising with suppliers on cost and turnaround time of parts, as needed.
- Liaising with engineers on reports in order to get confirmation of part numbers.
- Co-ordinating the logistics of purchase orders, goods receivable, deliveries, and processing.
- Tracking inbound and outbound orders.
- Receiving parts, labelling them, and making them ready for engineers to collect.
- Booking parts in and out on SAGE (new ERP system when implemented).
- Providing regular updates on part deliveries and availability.
- Maintaining and updating records of purchase orders and part deliveries.
- Quality Control for receiving and returning defective or wrongly delivered parts.
- Handling queries in relation to part ordering and receiving.
- Develop and implement improvements to existing operational procedures in order to maximise efficiency.
- Attention to detail
- Time management and organisational skills
- Good IT skills, with an ability to adapt to new systems.
- Approachable and helpful both internally and externally.
- Proactive, flexible and dependable.
- A team player.