Outbound Sales Executive, €28k, Dublin
This is an exciting opportunity to work with some of the leading utility brands in the Irish market. The role of the Outbound Sales Executive is to convert new business vis outbound and inbound call activity. Our Customer is based in Dublin 12 and within walking distance of the LUAS. Successful candidates must have Inside Sales Experience. The salary for this role starts at €28,000.
· Ensuring all leads are contacted and within SLA.
· Completing the outbound calls and responding to inbound enquiries
· Establish and meet customer needs, recommending appropriate products, providing quotations and demonstrating great value and savings
· Achievement of personal targets and KPI’s across Broadband & Telecom, Mobile and Power.
· Work closely with the team leader and wider team to achieve overall objectives and deliver on sales campaigns and promotions
· Focus on member relationships, management and update of CRM database of member contact and services, logging queries and passing to relevant departments
· Maintenance of high quality standards in the area of member engagement in relation to calls, CRM administration, service and delivery
Experience & Skills:
· Demonstrable sales experience and ability to deliver on targets and sales campaigns
· A positive, enthusiastic, confident and energetic approach
· Strong team player that can demonstrate excellent focus on customer needs
· Demonstrate excellent communication and interpersonal skills
· Maintain the highest standards of quality, service and accountability
· Very competitive base salary
· Uncapped commission based on delivery of sales targets
· Annual bonus based on overall sales performance and approach to the role and our members
· 25 days holidays
· Subsidized canteen
· Employee discounts with Vodafone, Bord Gais and FBD
· Great membership base and team environment
· Attractive working hours, accessibility via, bus, Luas or car. Close to Red Cow/M50 and free parking