Outbound Sales Agent, €23,000 (Galway)
The main focus of this exciting and challenging role is to obtain new business over the phone and through customer referrals to create new business opportunities.
You will be actively selling our services by making business-to-business outbound calls in our vibrant contact centre. This will involve contacting the appropriate decision maker, closing the sale, building key relationships and managing your customer’s journey, as well as building and maintaining a pipeline of opportunity.
What experience / skills are we looking for?
· Excellent communications skills; demonstrating confidence and attention to detail.
· Self-motivated and self-disciplined to follow the daily target driven structure and manage time effectively.
· Adapt well to a changing environment and has an ability to work under pressure.
· Applicants must be computer literate and familiar with standard MS Office applications (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook).
What benefits do we offer?
· Highly competitive basic salary plus an attractive uncapped commission structure. OTE in year one is €29,000 increasing to €35,000 in year two.
· A great atmosphere and team working environment
· Break out room & canteen with facilities such as a PlayStation 4, table tennis and a pool table
· Annual salary reviews
· 22 days holiday plus bank holidays (increasing with each year of services to a maximum of 25)
· Local and online discounts