Onboarding & Customer Support Specialist (IT/ES Language Preferred) €25,000 (Dublin)
Our customer is looking to hire an experienced onboarding & customer support specialist with a passion for providing awesome customer services to join our Dublin based Onboarding & Customer Support team to help us Support their Global Customer Base. As a member of the OCS team, you will be responsible to engage with both direct and wholesale clients to assist in the Onboarding of their account to one of the many customers platforms, provide the relevant training and provide exceptional ongoing support by phone and email throughout the customers lifetime with our customer.
- Coordinate with end users and customers ensuring their new system installation process and activities are clear, concise and above all smooth from start to finish while adhering to contract terms.
- Communicate with customers by telephone or by email and resolve all onboarding and technical support issues as necessary.
- Proactively identify issues that may prevent an onboarding order from advancing to installation and escalate matters to the appropriate party for resolution assistance.
- Assist with onboarding account management functions including, but not limited to, number porting, billing, set up of special call features and such other duties as may arise from time to time.
- Build and Configure Customer accounts
- Provide remote training sessions to New and Existing Customers/Partners.
- Provide Technical Support, Problem diagnostics and resolution
- Escalate unresolved issues to designated departments for further investigation and remediation managing customer expectations until the issue is resolved
- Provide positive and customer centric support at all times, listen attentively to customers’ needs and driving to resolution of issues at all times
- Ensure a team-focused approach is maintained at all times, coordinating with all operations functions to ensure customers receive the highest possible standard of service and support
- Recommend improvements in products, services, or billing methods and procedures to prevent future problems
- Other activities and tasks as required by your direct manager from time to time and ad-hoc responsibilities as required.
- Role Type: One Year Fixed Term Contract
Skills & Competencies:
- Proven track record of operating in a dynamic, demanding and customer centric environment
- Highly motivated and hard-working with ability to think clearly under pressure
- Good analytical problem-solving skills
- The capacity to work well individually and within a team, across multiple locations and parties
- Strong communication (written and verbal) and interpersonal skills
- Outstanding listening and questioning skills
- Fluent in Italian/Spanish
- Attention to detail
- Zendesk experience is a bonus
- Demonstrated experience troubleshooting customer escalations in a ticket based workflow while achieving SLA requirements
- Working knowledge of Microsoft computer applications, email and internet, along with knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite tools such as Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint etc. Additional knowledge of the Google Cloud Suite is an advantage for collaboration.
- The ideal candidate for this position is a highly reliable and focused individual with ambition and a proven track record of operating in a dynamic, demanding & customer centric environment. This is an excellent opportunity for someone who thrives in a role that values the importance of customer experience whilst contributing to a fun and high performing team
- Comcast offers its employees a comprehensive and competitive healthcare benefits program that delivers value to you and your family while supporting the company’s business objectives.
- Our customers HQ is located in the heart of Dublin. As it stands, Our customer is currently fully remote but we will have our new offices opened within North Dock in 2021! This area is served by excellent infrastructure and public transit links and is close to all that Dublin city has to offer.
- We are only a few minutes walk from the CHQ— a space teeming with excellent lunch spots — including Foodie, the Natural Bakery, Freshi, The Bake House, Seven Wonders, Il Fiorino and a host of the highest quality coffee shops and grocery stores.
- The Liffey is lined with benches for relaxing riverside breaks, there are numerous quality restaurants and hotels in the area and you’ll find Dublin’s spectacular coastline just 10-minutes away. Our customer also provides our staff with WebDoctor, a remote GP-service to keep you in good health.
- North Dock is a short walk to the IFSC and is a hive of activity for the software development community and large companies and you’re never far from a MeetUp, conference or tech-driven breakfast morning.