Office Assistant, €25,000 (Blanchardstown, D15)
We are currently looking for an Office Administrator to join our team. To be successful in this role you will need a positive, can-do attitude with the ability to work in a varied and busy role. The successful individual will be methodical, and process orientated, with the ability to work well under pressure.
To provide administrative support to the operations team and our service managers to ensure the smooth operation of the administrative functions within the company.
Duties & Responsibilities:
• General office administration - answering emails, phone calls etc.
• Manage purchase orders across all services & maintain ordering system; to include uniform orders, food orders, equipment orders etc.
• Paper and electronic file management and archiving
• Ensuring GDPR compliance across all centres
• Management of maintenance across all centres to include liaising with maintenance
contractors, Tigers Maintenance Team & Managers to ensure all maintenance requirements are being carried out & recorded correctly.
• Ensure our colleague records are kept up to date e.g., training requirements, CPD certificates, absence records etc.
• Manage Garda Vetting for new & existing colleagues.
• Preparation & distribution of monthly colleague newsletter.
• Preparation & distribution of colleague communications.
• Renewing memberships & subscriptions as required
• Coordinating events, meetings and training as required.
• Updating our social medial platforms.
• EA Duties on behalf of the CEO as required including diary management and travel arrangements.
• Other ad-hoc duties as required.
Qualifications & Requirements
• Minimum 2 years previous experience in an office administration role.
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
• Ability to work in a busy environment and work to tight deadlines.
• Exceptional organisational skills and multi-tasking abilities required.
• Proficient in MS Office Suite.
• Accuracy & attention to detail is essential. • Excellent interpersonal & communication skills (both written & verbal) with the ability to
communicate at all levels on a day-to-day basis.
What we can offer you
• Competitive salary
• Employee Assistance Programme (EAP)
• Continuing Professional Development (CPD)
• Educational Assistance
• Colleague Recognition Rewards
• Exclusive Colleague Lifestyle & Learning Discount Platform
• Referral bonus for introducing new colleagues.
• 20 days annual leave.
• Holiday increments based on length of service.
• Progression opportunities within the compan