National Business Development Manager (€55,000 OTE)
Due to continued growth in the Irish business a fantastic opportunity has arisen for a self – motivated, experienced, driven sales expert to join our customers Sales team. If you have a passion for sales and achieving high stretch targets, then this role could be for you. On the job training and ongoing support will be provided.
Key Role Responsibilities:
· Outbound calls and visits to sales leads with specific focus on the fleet and corporate sector
· Time spent out in the field when required, staying overnight when required
· Ability to cold call and create meeting opportunities verbally
· Ability to communicate clearly, professionally and facilitate meetings
· Generate and manage the pipeline whilst creating new sales opportunities
· Maintain onboarded new customers and rolling front book volume.
· Proactively manage all new customers from leads converted up until they reach 12 months tenure.
· Where applicable maintain existing customer relationships for a large portion of the fuel card business which involves customer retention and regular price negotiation initiated by customers. Retention includes contacting customers who have ceased to buy.
· Work to achieve set Gross Margin / CPL targets
· Create Value Added Service opportunities for the wider group
· Update management team weekly on KPI’s and visits
·Participating in structured weekly meetings which facilitate the sales process, information sharing, potential customer discussion and planning tactics.
· Any other tasks or projects that arise and are within your skill capability as agreed with your Manager
Experience / skills:
· Must have a full clean category B driving license
·Previous Field Sales experience of 3 years or longer
·Able to manage their own desk
·Good knowledge of Microsoft products especially Teams, PowerPoint and Excel
- Basic Salary €35,000-€40,000 - depending on experience.
- Bonus ranging between €15,000- €20,000
- Roles includes a company car, mobile phone and laptop.