Mobile Security Agent, €30k, bonus scheme, Swords (Dublin)
We are looking for a trustworthy, highly motivated, and driven individual to join our team as soon as possible. As our Property Intake Agent, you are our first point of contact on the ground when carrying out Occupancy Checks on behalf of our clients. As part of that Occupancy Check you will establish the current status of the property and determine whether it is Occupied or Vacant.
What may you expect from us?
- Salary, based on career and experience starting at €30,000 per year.
- Additional bonus structure based on (department) performance.
- The right tools to do the job: company vehicle, mobile phone, tablet, and PPE.
- A thorough onboarding process.
- Possibility to grow within our company.
- Access to onlintraininggs and webinars à this is, for example, Good Habitz.
- Short lines of communication within an informal (though commercial) company.
- An international and dynamic working environment in which entrepreneurship and initiative are highly valued.
You have the following skills and competencies:
- Relevant work experience in the security industry, preferably as part of a
- Mobile Patrol Unit or Static Security team and are ready to hit the ground running.
- Some understanding of Property or Facilities management is desirable, but not essential.
- A valid PSA license is essential.
- Valid Safe Pass Certification (not mandatory, but highly desirable)
- Full and clean driver’s license.
- Basic DIY skills are an advantage.
- Good command of Microsoft Office tools.
- Fluent in English, both written and spoken.