Market Manager, Grid Automation (Ireland)
We have an exciting opportunity to join our customer business, a global leader in power technologies . We are looking for an innovative thinker that can build relationships throughout the business and with our customers. Whilst sales experience would be great, it’s the attitude, and fresh way of thinking we are most interested in. We're really looking for people who can build strong relationships, who have imagination and creativity, and, ultimately, we want to work with people who has an overriding desire is to find a way to delight our customers with creative thinking and a fresh approach to building relationships internally as well as externally. This is an excellent opportunity for anyone that is looking for a new exciting challenge or just wants to enhance the experience they have already gained. We will encourage you to grow and share your ideas with our Country Sales Team to get the best results.
- Your responsibilities
Responsible for building and maintaining strong and consistent relationships throughout the business and with our customers
- Creating a strategy to move forward with a fresh way of thinking
- Ability to handle complex and difficult situations within Grid Automation.
- Directly manages the Grid Automation specialist sales team, ensures that the that it is appropriately staffed, skilled and directed.
- Implements the Global and HUB strategy in the Country and ensures business development and sales growth in the domestic market. Provides input to
- Global and HUB Business Unit strategies.
- Maintaining existing accounts, client relationships and growing new accounts.
- Ensures profitable growth in the country by maximizing geographic coverage and channel penetration, as well as focusing on industry segments in the domestic market.
- Implements customer-focused collaboration raises awareness and ensures appropriate action towards market opportunities in conjunction with the HUB
- Marketing & Sales function and the Ireland Power Grids sales function.
- Customer relations and quality Builds and maintains strong personal relationships with existing customers to ensure a high satisfaction level and develops new customers to generate growth. Strengthens customers’ perception of a business that is easy to do business with. Is the voice of the customer internally, proactively raise awareness and ensures proper action towards product quality improvement.
- In this front-line sales role take direct ownership of accounts and large project opportunities bringing them to a successful outcome
Promote the company’s full range of services and products.
Prepare and regularly update account plans and pursuit plans.
Drives Marketing and Sales in the domestic market, including product launches. Drives sales efficiency and effectiveness locally. Ensures balanced growth through all product lines/Product Groups/Business Units. Creates demand through technical promotion, providing solutions and a value based selling approach.
- Business, Marketing, Engineering or similar degree.
- Proven experience in engineering, communications or operations technology (OT) sectors
- Self-motivated and driven.
- Organised and able to work to deadlines and SLA’s
- Excellent interpersonal skills and strong communication skills.
- Power transmission or communications Market/Industry experience and advantage
- Action Oriented
- Commercial/Financial acumen
- Client focused
- Results Oriented
- Developer of people