L-2 Technical Support €35,000 (Dublin)
Our customer is looking to hire an experienced Level 2 Technical Support Specialist to join their Dublin based team to help us support our Global Customer Base. The individual will be part of the Operations Team and will be responsible for walking internal staff, customers and white label partners through the process of sourcing a solution to their problems, whether that relates to a user error, a bug or something else entirely. The Level 2 Technical Support Specialist will also be responsible for communicating with our international staff located across the globe about suspected software problems or new feature requests. This role will be operating on US hours 3-12.
- Assist and coach Level 1 Support in the resolution of escalated issues
- Act as an overflow for Level 1 Support (calls and emails) during busier periods
- Identify training gaps and assist with the updating of procedures and self-help documents to promote first time fix training the users as required
- Directly resolve L2 issues and communicate the resolution in a timely manner.
- Help customers (internal and external) troubleshoot issues and provide actionable tips to resolve the problem
- Diagnose and Identify issues (software and hardware) by simulating or recreating problems, troubleshooting network outages or degradation
- Escalate unresolved issues to designated departments for further investigation and remediation managing customer expectations until the issue is resolved
- Testing faulty equipment
- Assist in the testing of new platform features
- Tracking and Reporting of queries ensuring any trends are identified and reported
- Overseeing the white label support teams to ensure all procedures and processes are properly understood for adequate customer service and provide training to the white labels as required.
- Recommend improvements in products, services, and procedures to prevent future problems
- Other activities and tasks as required by your direct manager from time to time and ad-hoc responsibilities as required.
- Minimum 1-year experience in information technology or technical support
- Proven track record of operating in a dynamic, demanding and customer centric environment
- Highly motivated and hard-working with ability to think clearly under pressure
- Good analytical problem-solving skills
- Flexibility to take on multiple tasks both independently and within a team environment
- Strong communication (written and verbal) and interpersonal skills with an ability to communicate clearly and concisely with technical and non-technical audiences
- Outstanding listening and questioning skills
- Attention to detail
- Logical thinking
- The ability to prioritise your workload
- Up-to-date technical knowledge
- Previous experience with IP & Telephony
- Knowledge of Home and Enterprise Level Networking terms, protocols and equipment
- BA/BS or equivalent university degree from another country
- Presentation skills
- Experience working with global teams
- Demonstrated experience troubleshooting customer escalations in a ticket-based workflow while achieving SLA requirements
Location and Perks:
- Comcast offers its employees a comprehensive and competitive healthcare benefits program that delivers value to you and your family while supporting the company’s business objectives.
- Our customers HQ is located in the heart of Dublin. As it stands, our customer is currently fully remote but will have new offices opened within North Dock in 2021! This area is served by excellent infrastructure and public transit links and is close to all that Dublin city has to offer.
- We are only a few minutes walk from the CHQ— a space teeming with excellent lunch spots — including Foodie, the Natural Bakery, Freshi, The Bake House, Seven Wonders, Il Fiorino and a host of the highest quality coffee shops and grocery stores.
- The Liffey is lined with benches for relaxing riverside breaks, there are numerous quality restaurants and hotels in the area and you’ll find Dublin’s spectacular coastline just 10-minutes away. Our customer also provides our staff with WebDoctor, a remote GP-service to keep you in good health.