Junior Office Administrator, €25k, Blanchardstown
We are currently looking for an Office Administrator to join our customer's team. To be successful in this role you will need a positive, can-do attitude with the ability to work in a varied and busy role. The successful individual will be methodical, and process orientated, with the ability to work well under pressure.
Extensive training will be provided to the successful candidate.
- General office administration - answering emails, phone calls etc.
- Manage purchase orders across all services & maintain ordering system; to include uniform orders, food orders, equipment orders etc.
- Paper and electronic file management and archiving
- Ensuring GDPR compliance across all centres
- Management of maintenance across all centres to include liaising with maintenance contractors, Maintenance Team & Managers to ensure all maintenance requirements are being carried out & recorded correctly.
- Ensure our colleague records are kept up to date e.g., training requirements, CPD certificates, absence records etc.
- Manage Garda Vetting for new & existing colleagues.
- Preparation & distribution of monthly colleague newsletter.
- Preparation & distribution of colleague communications.
- Renewing memberships & subscriptions as required
- Coordinating events, meetings and training as required.
- Updating our social medial platforms.
- EA Duties on behalf of the CEO as required including diary management and travel arrangements.
- Other ad-hoc duties as required.
Qualifications & Requirements
- Minimum 1 years previous experience in an office administration role.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Ability to work in a busy environment and work to tight deadlines.
- Exceptional organisational skills and multi-tasking abilities required.
- Basic knowledge in MS Office Suite.
- Accuracy & attention to detail is essential.
- Excellent interpersonal & communication skills (both written & verbal) with the ability to communicate at all levels on a day-to-day basis.
What we can offer you
- Competitive salary
- Employee Assistance Programme (EAP)
- Continuing Professional Development (CPD)
- Educational Assistance
- Colleague Recognition Rewards
- Exclusive Colleague Lifestyle & Learning Discount Platform
- Referral bonus for introducing new colleagues.
- 20 days annual leave.
- Holiday increments based on length of service.
- Progression opportunities within the company