IT Business Development Specialist, €64,000 - Dublin
We are currently recruiting for an IT Business Development Specialist for our customer in Dublin. This role will entail working with an industry leading virtual application/desktop client. As a Business Development Specialist, you will work closely with our Sales, Sales Engineer and Customer Service organizations to ensure we achieve a coordinated approach to provide support for our ISV and customers. The salary for this role is €64,000.
Responsibilities & Attributes for Success:
- Own the value proposition on sales opportunities.
- Enable partners on value proposition and sales tools to help them identify, qualify, and win opportunities.
- Collaborating with marketing and business development teams to help increase product awareness and demand.
- Provide joint product and program expertise and engage key people and teams for general and escalation inquiries.
- Help the account teams understand what is working, feature gaps, and guide them on alternative approaches and potential solutions that work today.
- Enable the account teams to upsell solutions during initial customer conversations.
- Maintain an understanding & knowledge of how to position against competitive products.
What’s required to be considered:
- 3-5 years of experience as a Business Development or Sales Representative working in a similar industry
- Ability to present technically to both small and large audiences virtually
- Experience with virtual applications and desktop solutions
- Knowledge of software upgrade licenses and software management consoles
- €64,000 salary
- Medical & Dental coverage
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Personal Loan Program
- 20 days of annual leave + 9 bank holidays
- Full comprehensive health cover from Day 1
- Education Refund Scheme - up to 4k per year
- Free access to LinkedIn Learning
- Internal mobility opportunities
- Incentives/Rewards/Tenure Award Scheme
- Dependent Care Assistance Plan – up to 50% back on dependent care