IT Account Manager, €100,000 (Dublin)
We are recruiting an IT Account Manager for our customer for a role based in Dublin. As part of an entrepreneurial team in this rapidly growing business, you will help shape the future of businesses of all sizes use technology to connect with customers, employees and partners. The salary for this role is €100,000.
- Build and foster relationships with existing enterprise ISV customers to grow their revenue by closing joint opportunities with the sales account teams and within the ecosystem.
- Lead ISV Customer co-sell strategy and joint revenue goal by developing Go-to-Market strategies working cross functionally guiding Sales teams, customer engineering, services, partner services teams.
- Create and own the sales plan, forecasting, pipeline, prioritization to achieve strategic revenue targets.
- Qualify and nurture early opportunities from lead to close and develop programs and sales plays to scale.
- Sales Lead across marketing, customer engineering, Inside Sales, Partnership development teams who are supporting the ISV Customer.
Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
5-8 years of technology related sales, business development, channel sales experience at a B2B software company.
Enterprise security sales experience; firewall, endpoint security, cloud security posture management, Palo Alto Networks preferred
Cloud sales experience, Google Cloud preferred
5+ years of experience building strategic business partnerships with enterprise ISV customers with results of helping them grow.
Experience selling infrastructure software, databases, analytical tools, applications software, or cloud solutions.
Experience selling to or selling with Integrated Service Vendors (ISV).
Experience working with and managing complex sales scenarios with multiple parties with differing goals.
Ability to work with sales engineers and customer’s technical and sales leads to secure a joint opportunity.
Proven track record creating new sales motions to scale best practices to others.