Invoicing Administrator, €30,000 pro rata (Dublin 24)
We are recruiting an Invoicing Administrator for our customer for a role based in Rathcoole, Co.Dublin, near Citywest. Due to the location, you would require your own transport as public transport is not available. This is a part time role, roughly 22 hours per week with a view to potentially moving into a full-time role further down the line. The salary for this role is €30,000 pro rata.
· Checking and Processing Despatch notes
· Sending and updating invoices
· Maintaining Trax system – PODs and picking lists
· Processing returns requests and organising uplifts
· Processing credit notes
· Uploading invoices to EDI systems (Musgraves, BWG & Pallas)
· Reconciling records to EDI system’s records
· Running Statements
· Generating sales order reports and credit note reports.
· Responding to invoice and credit note requests from Customers until query has been resolved.
· Processing and checking shortage queries.
- 2 Years experience in an accounts administration role
- Qualification in IATI / Currently studying IATI