Inside Sales Representative, US Market (Remote/South Dublin)
The Inside Sales Representative will need a ‘Hunter’ mindset and the ability to reach out and create new prospects for the client in the US market. The ISR will be responsible for a full cycle sales motion as they work with a set book of business within mid market accounts, with the responsibility for developing business through cold outreach and managing the entire sales cycle to close.
• Generate and close new business opportunity within a set list of accounts
• Manage full sales cycle
• Accurate forecasting and pipeline management
• Support customers in internal conversations to create buy-in from key customer account stakeholders
• Maintain and leverage accurate customer records within CRM tool
• Establish a trusted advisor role with accounts by being assertive, present and relevant
• Serve as product and service advocate for the client building interest and awareness of client’s value proposition
• Management and achievement of weekly, monthly and quarterly sales goals
Attributes for Success:
• Coachability and a willingness to learn
• Strong Hunter mentality with the ability to generate new leads and results
• Results-oriented with proven success in sales attainment, maximizing sales results and ability to excel in a team environment
• A developed presence for conducting and managing online customer demos
• Ability to quickly articulate technical and business value propositions via phone and email
• Ability to effectively navigate through multiple web applications
• Ability to learn quickly and maintain a current, comprehensive knowledge of client’s products and services
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office and relevant computer software and hardware
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including outstanding telephone presence
• Prepare and deliver proposals, presentations as needed
What’s required to be considered?
• Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience preferred
• Minimum of 1 year experience in outbound lead generation in B2B environment
• SaaS experience preferred
• Proven success in a quota driven, high demand sales environment
• Ability to work in highly dynamic, fast paced working environment where self-motivated
• Experience with technical sales, specifically with technical products and systems
€7,000 OTE with UNCAPPED commision.
US Working hours.
Employee benifits such as healthcare