Inside Sales Manager, €30K-€35K (Galway)
We are looking for an ambitious Sales Manager to join our customers new Telecoms Team in Galway.
Key responsibilities of the role:
- Achieve set monthly new business targets;
- Develop team capability to achieve 20% close rate on all referrals;
- Coach, develop and mentor the team to drive enhanced performance;
- Provide full management reporting of achievements against key KPI’s;
- Maintain granular understanding of Radius Connect product portfolio – understand key features, advantages and benefits of each product;
In addition to the duties and responsibilities listed, the job holder may be required on occasion to perform other duties assigned by the manager/director. This job description is a guide to the duties and responsibilities of the post and is not exhaustive.
The experience and skills that we are looking for include:
- Experience in a Sales Manager/Team Leader role – preferably in a sales department
- Computer literacy, specifically in Microsoft Office packages. It will be part of the Team Managers duties to skilfully display sales targets and results.
- Interpersonal skills with the ability to influence decision/non-decision makers
- Strong team building skills and an ability to build effective relationships with customers
- Enthusiastic self-starter, driven by the intent to succeed and achieve company goals
What benefits do we offer?
Working Hours: Monday to Friday, 8.30am – 5:00pm
Salary: €30k - €35k DOE
- Excellent training and coaching;
- Friendly & supportive team working environment that encourages opportunities for self-development;
- Fantastic opportunities for ongoing development and progression;
- Annual salary review and competitive commission scheme/bonus scheme;
- 22 days holiday plus bank holidays (increasing with each year of services to a maximum of 25);
- Employee Referral Programme;
- Cycle to work scheme.