Inside Sales Manager, €30K-€35K (Galway)
We are looking for an ambitious Sales Manager to join our customers new Telecoms Team in Galway.
Key responsibilities of the role:
· Achieve set monthly new business targets;
· Develop team capability to achieve 20% close rate on all referrals;
· Coach, develop and mentor the team to drive enhanced performance;
· Provide full management reporting of achievements against key KPI’s;
· Maintain granular understanding of Radius Connect product portfolio – understand key features, advantages and benefits of each product;
In addition to the duties and responsibilities listed, the job holder may be required on occasion to perform other duties assigned by the manager/director. This job description is a guide to the duties and responsibilities of the post and is not exhaustive.
The experience and skills that we are looking for include:
· Experience in a Sales Manager/Team Leader role – preferably in a sales department
· Computer literacy, specifically in Microsoft Office packages. It will be part of the Team Managers duties to skilfully display sales targets and results.
· Interpersonal skills with the ability to influence decision/non-decision makers
· Strong team building skills and an ability to build effective relationships with customers
· Enthusiastic self-starter, driven by the intent to succeed and achieve company goals
What benefits do we offer?
Working Hours: Monday to Friday, 8.30am – 5:00pm
Salary: €30k - €35k DOE
· Excellent training and coaching;
· Friendly & supportive team working environment that encourages opportunities for self-development;
· Fantastic opportunities for ongoing development and progression;
· Annual salary review and competitive commission scheme/bonus scheme;
· 22 days holiday plus bank holidays (increasing with each year of services to a maximum of 25);
· Employee Referral Programme;
· Cycle to work scheme.