Inside Sales Advisor, €27,000 (Dun Laoghaire, South Co. Dublin)
We are currently recruiting an Inside Sales Advisor for our customer who operates in the financial sector. We are looking for enthusiastic, motivated and target driven sales peoples to join an expanding team based in our customer's offices in Dun Laoghaire, Co Dublin. This role reports to the Inside Sales Manager. The base salary for this role is €27,000.
- Delivery of all Company sales targets & KPI’s
- Qualifying leads and referrals.
- Cold Calling
- Maintain relationships with allocated Bank Branches
- To achieve productivity and ensure key performance indicators are met.
- Updating CRM with all information received from Customers.
- Undertake specific tasks and projects as directed by the Inside Sales Manager.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to work in a team.
- Excellent planning and organisational skills and a desire to develop in the role by engaging in training and accepting feedback and supervision from management.
- Strong negotiation and objection handling skills.
- Good IT skills with knowledge of MS Office, in-house databases, the Internet and able to analyse information. Be able to work in a fast paced environment.
- Have an Excellent Telephone Manner and very good Organisational Skills.
- Be computer literate and have an ability to update data as it is received from customers over the phone on our clients system.
- Friendly and professional telephone manner.
- Confident, self-motivated, competitive and assertive.
- Proven track record in an inside sales role exceeding targets with a minimum of 12 months experience is desirable
- Excellent communications skills (both written and verbal)
- Pro-active, flexible and must be team player.
- Accuracy and attention to detail is a pre-requisite.
- Proficiency in Microsoft office applications (Excel, Word, Outlook and Power point)
Exceptional candidates who do not meet these criteria, may be considered for the role provided they have the necessary skills and experience.
Working hours: 37.5 hours per week