Inbound Sales Representative, €35k + €5k Bonus, Remote/hybrid, Fluent in Arabic, Dublin
If successful, you will be the first point of contact, representing the world’s largest social media company. This role sits within a fun, dynamic and culturally diverse team working across every geography globally.
You will play a key role in engaging with clients, building trust and creating value.
You will also partner with some of the largest tech vendors in the world as you support the revenue engine for their sales team.
What will you do?
- Manage a high volume of inbound leads weekly
- Engage with potential customers to assess their needs and understand the product fit
- Maintaining an up-to-date knowledge of product features and customer value proposition
- Ability to identify trends and solve problems facing clients across a variety of industries
- Champion customer success stories
- Maintain accurate records in Salesforce CRM
- Liase with client contact and tech vendors - managing relationships, partnering and collaborating to drive more revenue for our client
Skills & Qualifications:
- 1-2 years of customer facing experience
- Strong interest in building a sales career
- Fluency in English (read, write and speak)
- Exceptional communication skills
- Professional customer service skills: solutions mindset, helping nature, passion for the customer and the customer experience
- Confident and agile individual who can connect easily with potential customers
- Sales aptitude: competitive or driven mindset with an interest in working towards set targets
- Structured training & career development plan
- Paid Parental Leave (up to 6 motnhs for Maternity and 2 weeks Paternity)
- Paid Childcare/Dependent Care
- Education Reimbursement
- Comprehensive VHI cover from day 1
- Bike To Work Scheme / Taxsaver Leap Card Scheme
- Personal Hardship Loan Program
- Rockstar Awards, Spot Prizes and Tenure Awards!
- 24/7 Employee Assistance Program and Modern Health App
- €35,000 basic salary
- €5,000 bonus
- 7am start (Irish time)