In-house Furniture Technician (Dublin)
We are currently looking for a talented and technically skilled In-House Furniture Technican in Dublin. This will be an in-house role based in our Furniture Warehouse Facility in Dublin 15. The successful candidate will also require a full drivers license with a company car provided.
- Quality checking products prior to future deliveries e.g. beds, cabinets, tables, chairs and sofas.
- Repairing scratches, dents, knots etc. from wooden surfaces on affected furniture.
- Repairing scuffs and minor tears on leather/fabric sofas
- Reviewing and repairing damaged returns.
Skills and Qualifications
- Minimum two years’ experience working with wood furniture and leather/fabric sofas.
- Excellent time management skills and strong attention to detail.
- The process of furniture repair requires lifting, bending, kneeling, stooping and moving of furniture items. Accordingly, the ability to lift and move heavy items is required.
- Current manual handling certificate (if not, training will be provided)
- Remuneration will be based on your skill level.
- Competitive basic package
- Company Car
- Our Generous staff discounts