#10085 - HR Generalist, €40k - €45k, Ballymount (Dublin)
We are currently recruiting for an HR Generalist; this is a group role based in our Dublin office. This is a permanent, full-time position.
HR Generalist Responsibilities:
- Manage the recruitment process by identifying candidates, organise interviews, conducting reference checks and issuing employment contracts.
- Perform orientations and update records of new staff.
- Assist with all internal and external HR-related matters.
- Participate in developing organisational guidelines and procedures.
- Recommend strategies to motivate employees.
- Investigate complaints brought forward by employees.
- Coordinate employee development plans and performance management.
- Manage the organisation’s employee database and prepare reports.
- Produce and submit reports on general HR activity.
- Keep up to date with the latest HR trends and best practices.
HR Generalist Requirements:
- Work closely with all departments and branches to ensure staff retention and regulatory compliance.
- Understanding of Labour Law and employment equity regulations.
- Efficient HR administration and people management skills.
- Excellent record-keeping skills.
- Knowledge of HR functions and best practices.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Computer literacy with capability in email, MS Office, and related HR software.