Head of Commercial Partnerships, €120k, Dun Loaghaire (Dublin)
The Commercial Partnerships Manager will develop and implement new business strategies through sourcing, negotiating and closing new partnership opportunities in line with company objectives. The role will also entail responsibility for management of existing partnerships and delivery of agreed sales targets and KPI’s through team of Partner Account Executives.
- Develop, plan and execute Partner Channel Strategy through ISV, partner and reseller models
- Manage, coach and develop Partner Account Executives to deliver all sales targets and KPI’s
- Identify and deliver significant channel partnership opportunities to enable the company to accelerate growth
- Identify and target all areas of opportunity within relevant sectors
- Become subject matter expert on each aspect of the channel – ISV, partner, trade association, web developers and resellers
- Delivery of KPI, sales & leads targets as set out by Sales Director
- Develop commercial models for each partner channel in line with international approach
- Develop contractual framework for each partner channel in line with International approach
- Work with Pricing and Sales to develop pricing models for partners
- Develop and grow Web Channel through utilisation of Web Application form to open web and partner sales channels
- Work with Sales Support to develop Partner reporting suite
- Work with marketing to develop campaigns and collateral for each partner channel (as appropriate)
- Work with International team and other markets to develop best practice
- Maintain, manage and develop existing partner relationships
Knowledge and Experience
- Experience in B2B sales, advantageous, evidence of previous success in a similar role
- Payments industry experience, desirable
- Highly effective at building relationships and then managing those relationships to produce a strong flow of warm leads / sales.
- Must be target driven and have the ability to excel in a competitive environment.
- Ability to influence key stakeholders in partner organisations.
- Excellent presentation skills, both written and verbal.
- Ability to build strong relationships with key internal stakeholders.
About the role
- This is a targeted sales role
- Field based role majority (Full clean driving license)
- An advanced level of excel and PowerPoint
- Experience with use of in-house CRM systems
- Extensive training & coaching will be provided
- This is an excellent opportunity in a new channel within a fast growing business, the right candidate will have excellent opportunities to progress.
- €75k basic salary plus bonus and benefits, €10k car allowance