Financial Services Advisor (Self-Employed, Nationwide)
We are recruiting self-employed Financial Advisors to work in partnership with a market leading financial services provider. Full training is provided and the partnership will also
pay the cost of APA & QFA which are mandatory industry requirements. This is an exciting opportunity to build a career within the financial services with a market leading provider. The benefits of being self-employed will allow the right candidate to build their personal time around their work.
Financial Advisor Responsibilities:
- Building and maintaining your client base.
- Talking to clients to determine their expenses, income, insurance coverage, financial objectives, tax status, risk tolerance, or other information needed to develop a financial plan.
- Answering client questions about financial plans and strategies and giving financial advice.
- Advising strategies for clients in insurance coverage, investment planning, cash management and other areas to help them reach financial objectives.
- Reviewing client accounts and plans on a regular basis to understand if life or economic changes, situational concerns, or financial performance necessitate changes in their plan.
- Analyzing financial data received from clients to develop strategies for meeting clients' financial goals.
- Preparing or interpreting financial document summaries, investment performance reports and income projections for clients.
- Implementing financial plans or referring clients to professionals who can help them.
- Contacting clients regularly to discover changes in their financial status.
- Earnings potential, year 1 approximately €28,000 OTE, year 2 €40,000 OTE and year 3 €50,000+ OTE.
- Prospective candidate ideally have a previous track record in self-employment with a commercial mind-set along with strong negotiating skills and access to a natural market to help him/her get started.
- An ambitious, coachable, hard worker with previous evidence of success in either business or sport is desirable.
- We will provide full training and financial support to the right candidate based on agreed activity parameters. We will also pay the cost of APA & QFA which are mandatory industry requirements