Field Technical Engineer (Coffee), €32k - €34k DOE, Blanchardstown (Dublin)
We are recruiting for a Field Technical Engineer for our customer in Dublin 15, covering the Leinster region. The main scope and purpose of the role is to convey a positive and professional image of the business to both customers and colleagues in a friendly and approachable manner. The general purpose of the role will be focused on installation, maintenance, and upkeep of machines. Full driving licence essential.
- assessing project requirements
- measuring the performance of mechanical components
- agreeing budgets, timescales and specifications with clients and managers
- maintaining and modifying equipment to ensure that it is safe, reliable, and efficient
- undertaking relevant research for parts and updated software
- testing, evaluating, modifying, and re-testing products
- writing reports and documentation
- providing technical advice
- analysing and interpreting data.
- customer relationship skills
and of course, how to make the perfect cup of coffee
- Core working hours: 40 hours per week, Monday to Friday: 9am to 5pm.
- However, some out of office hours work is required for this role, including some weekends on-call on a rota basis.
- Job Type: Full-time
- Starting Salary €32k-34k- review after 6 months
- Company Van & fuel card
- Daily travel allowance.