Field Account Manager, €45,000 (North Dublin)
We’re looking for a Field Account Manager to join our customers On Trade team. This is an excellent opportunity for a highly committed individual to join our team. This position will play a key role in the delivery of profitable volume for on of Irelands leading alchol compaines.
So what’s involved?
· Responsibility for achievement of sales in outlet within your geographical region and achieving KPIs across the full product portfolio in Ireland both with current customers and new customers.
· Responsible for accurate, efficient and timely order capture via netbooks to depot and ownership of the end to end order capture process, to include placing order in outlet and follow-up of order to point of delivery.
· Manage and maintain successful customer relationships.
· Responsibility for pro-active credit management of your customers’ account.
· Placement of in outlet point of sale and support materials and identify opportunities to organise in-outlet promotions.
· Identify opportunities to increase volume and margin sales for your clients, particularly in line with key events in the geographical region.
What you’ll need?
· Selling and negotiation skills
· Strong IT and numerical skills
· Full and clean driving licence
· Experience in a similar type environment
What we’re looking for
· Ability to influence, negotiate and build strong working relationships
· Excellent commercial acumen and experience of extension portfolio selling
· Demonstrated drive for results across key measurables, ability to work on own initiative and proactively effect change to improve territory performance
· Excellent communication skills and an ability to plan, organise and manage time effectively
Company car (a wide choice with option to upgrade)