Deli/Sales Assistant (Skerries, Co Dublin)
We are recruiting a Deli/Sales Assistant for our customer in Skerries, Co Dublin. The successful candidate will ideally have experience within a Deli and also have HACCP certificate. This role is required immediately and provides a good opprtunity to progress within a large retailer
- Preparation of Breakfast, Lunch, Evening Meals and Chilled Products
- Strong presentation skills, ensuring that food is presented to a high standard
- Minimize waste and identify cost saving measures while maintaining standards
- Serve food, providing exceptional customer service at all times
- Have excellent knowledge of HACCP, ensuring standards are adhered to by deli staff
- Prepare and place stock orders and check the quantity and quality of goods received
- Completion of stock takes on a regular basis
- Assist in ensuring cleanliness within the deli, including completing wash up duties
- Carry out any other duties associated with the role and as assigned by management
- Experience within a Contract Catering or Deli environment is preferable.
- Must have HACCP.
- Role is full-time and need to be fully flexible in their availability. Starting rate if €10.30 and increases to €10.50 on successful completion of probation period.