Deli Supervisor €28,000 (Dublin 9)
We are recruiting for a Deli Supervisor to join our customer in Santry, Dublin 9. This is a fantastic opportunity to join an established brand and on new modern premisies.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Manage the Deli service and team including people management.
- Be accountable for the full operational requirement and health and safety of the kitchen.
- To assist at the counter, serving customers, food preparation, stock rotation, and all related tasks.
- Be aligned with the Musgrave group food offerings.
- Support staff training.
- The Successful Applicant Must:
- Have excellent communication skills, and be a team player.
- Have a passion for food and creativity to bring new idea's to the menu.
- Experienced & passion for baking.
- HACCP Certified.
- Ability to multitask across all functions.
- Adherence to Company and Food Safety Standards, while implementing and managing the highest standard.
- Competitive basic of €28,000
- Hours are Mon-Fri with flexibility required to ensure the shop is fully operational during the Deli opening hours.