Data Warehouse ETL Developer, €40K-€45K (Dublin)
Our customer is looking for a Data Warehouse ETL Developer (Dublin). As a Data Warehouse ETL Developer you will be responsible for client interaction and technical design and implementation of ETL solutions at client sites. You will lead the development and implementation of various Data Warehousing and BI projects, implement best practices from ETL architectural design through guiding our clients on best practices around data ingestion and data management.
The ideal candidate will have practical experience in several Data Warehouse technologies as well as experience using the latest Cloud technologies. Our customer is looking for a self-starter who loves to continually evaluate new technologies, innovate, educate, and collaborate, all to deliver critical services that help our clients succeed. The role will be Dublin-based and will be a mix of remote working, offsite work at our offices in Dun Laoghaire and onsite work at customer sites in Dublin.
- You have hands-on experience in the analysis, planning, designing, testing, deploying, and administration of Cloud BI and Analytics environments
- You have strong experience with Data warehouse ETL experience
- You have awareness of emerging data warehouse design approaches and the potential future impact to data warehouse architecture
- You have strong Data warehousing and ETL experience – cloud and on-premise – including
- You have strong ETL experience using the latest data ingestion technologies
- You can communicate clearly with business customers and senior leaders translating business requirements to technical specifications.
- You can design and develop systems from business requirements analysis through implementation and ongoing support.
- You work effectively with technical and business personnel
- You can drive clarity of purpose and goals during release and planning activities.
- You can solve issues by coordinating across multifunctional teams
- You have experience developing data conversion and testing strategies
- You have experience with full lifecycle of BI projects
- Min 4 years Development experience in ETL, SQL Programming, systems integration and Data Warehousing environments
- Experience in Data Warehousing, at least 2 years’ of which are in Cloud Modern Data Platforms on Microsoft Azure, AWS, GCP
- Experience in data management frameworks; Data Quality Profiling, Metadata Management, Master Data Management, cleansing/standardising and analysing
- Experience in manipulating and analysing complex, high-volume, high-dimensionality data from varying data sources
- Demonstrable experience working with relational database technologies, e.g. MS SQL Server, Teradata, Snowflake, Oracle (or similar software)
- Comfortable in the use of Data visualisation software and good understanding of how data model designs influence data visualisation
- Present and communicate findings, verbally and visually, to technical and business teams
- A track record of successfully delivering analytics projects ·
- Prior consulting experience at a consulting or professional services firm beneficial
- Strong work ethic
- Exemplary discipline, organisation and workload planning skills
- Team Player
- Strong interpersonal skills and can work independently or as a team-player
- A drive & determination in delivering a high-quality service to our clients
- Excellent planning and organising skills
- Excellent organisational, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Adaptable and dependable to handle multiple assignments simultaneously
- Commitment to on-time performance and meeting deadlines
- Strong attention to detail
- Organised, process oriented with the ability to prioritise work activities
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering or Information Technology or related field