Data Analyst €40,000 DOE (Rathcoole)
A new role has become available within an expanding business in Rathcoole, near Citywest. Our client is looking for a Data Analyst to join their team to support with their growth this year. This is initially a 12-month contract with a view to a permanent position. Our client is offering a flexible package including a potential 4 day week.
- Collecting, interpreting, and analysing data.
- Reporting the results to the relevant members of the organisation.
- Finding trends and patterns in the information.
- Working with colleagues to establish the requirements of the business.
- Creating a more efficient data collection and analysis process.
- Producing and tracking key performance indicators (KPIs).
- Creating data graphs, dashboards, and visualisations.
- Conducting surveys and analysing their results.
- To facilitate all of the company policies and procedures as they are outlined and defined.
- Participation in data cleansing activities supporting data quality, integrity and accuracy.
- Accountable for SAP/SMS data accuracy, integrity, and completeness for area of responsibility.
- Maintains and facilitates a comprehensive understanding of the SAP Data requirements, fulfilling the function as necessary and monitoring accuracy, and suggesting and helping in the development of data and system corrections.
Essential and Desirable Skills
- Strong background / knowledge of Microsoft computer software.
- Demonstrated strong analytical skills in identifying and resolving data exchange issues
- Bachelor's degree in a related technical field or equivalent work experience.