Customer Service Executive (Galway City)
The customer service agent position is a highly customer focused support role. You must be a problem solver and willing to go beyond the call of duty to assist our existing and new customers. You must be resourceful in assisting them through all available support mediums – Phone & Email. Candidates applying for this position, must excel in the following:
- Friendly personality and professional phone manner.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work a call switchboard answering numerous calls.
- Patience and composure is a requisite at all times.
- Ability to prioritise your time to complete tasks as efficiently as possible.
- Good general computer skills – training will be provided on our IT system.
- Reliability and commitment.
- Extremely organized with great attention to detail is an essential part of this position.
Your New Role
- Ensuring customers are provided with a high quality telephone service at first point of contact, dealing effectively with requests, answering queries, taking responsibility for processing each issue through to a satisfactory conclusion.
- Deal with customer queries promptly and efficiently, and in accordance with company procedures.
- Manage all requests and queries, providing solutions and advice to fulfil customer requirements.
- Establish positive relationships with all internal and external colleagues and customers to ensure delivery of Customer Service excellence.
- Identify and escalate priority issues and provide follow up support where necessary.
- Process all incoming contact from customers and manage all requests using our in-house system.
- Process repair requests, service issues and any appropriate after sales follow up action and liase with customers and stores accordingly.
- Input and maintain accurate, up to date and appropriate computer data and records.
- Perform all duties in an efficient, professional and courteous manner at all times.
- Maintain an up-to-date level of product and procedure knowledge by being attentive to and acting upon information advised.
- Adhere to data protection laws.
- Working closely with your team in supporting each other in all aspects of the job.
What you’ll need to Succeed
- Previous Customer Service experience is required
- Listening skills.
- Strong customer service orientation.
- Excellent problem-solving abilities and strong communication skills.
- Empathetic with the ability to communicate in a caring and friendly manner.
- Attention to detail.
- Flexibility & ability to use one's initiative.
- Comfortable working with computers.
- Strong team spirit with passion and drive to help users and deliver the best in customer service.
- Fluency in written and spoken English.
- Full training will be given to you to make sure that you are an expert in your job. We want you to be able to deal with challenging situations and overcome objections with confidence and the training is geared to do exactly that.
- An opportunity to gain experience with a progressive, growing and innovative company with career progression and personal development.
- Full time, permanent position.
- Great team environment.
- Free parking.