Customer Retention Executive (Dublin 22)
We are recruiting for experienced Rentention Agents to join our customer who are based in Dublin 22.
- Renegotiating customer contracts
- Minimizing churn for new and existing customers through phone, SMS, email contact.
- Combined re-active and pro-active telephone retention of existing customers
- Updating historical customer account issues
- Maintaining and updating daily metrics, KPI’s etc.
Required Skills & Experience
- A minimum of 12 months experience in a call center sales or retention role
- Proven ability to work to strict targets to help achieve the team objectives
- Strong Excel skills and good working knowledge of MS Office required
- Considerable attention to detail desired, problem solving ability and takes pride in their work
- Proven ability to work in a self-directed and organized manner
- Excellent numerical skills an advantage
- Have a confident and friendly telephone manner
- Experience in a customer centric industry is a key requirement as Panda puts the customer at the heart of its business
- Excellent written and oral communication
Job Types:Full-time, Permanent