Customer Service Executive, €25k, Dublin
The role of the Customer Service Executive is to give a tailored customer service experience, dealing with calls in an efficient, professional and friendly manner, taking ownership of issues while striving to resolve these at first point of contact.
Responsibilities within the role:
- Ensure customer calls and queries are answered promptly with a focus on first call resolution.
- Track and take ownership of all queries ensuring follow through until resolved.
- Provide a high standard of customer service within a member focused team.
- Provide level one technical support for fixed line phone and internet services, including troubleshooting service issues and talking customers through technical queries in a clear concise manner.
- Accurate and efficient data entry and order processing.
Experience & Skills Required:
- Excellent call handling skills and strong communication skills.
- Demonstrate excellent attention to detail.
- Show initiative and be able to work to tight deadlines.
- Ability to articulate detailed technical instructions.
- A strong technical knowledge of PCs, laptops, tablets and smartphones to assist with troubleshooting technical queries.
- Customer service experience within the utilities sector is essential. Min 1 year experience required.
- Telecom and broadband technical support experience is an advantage but is not essential as full training will be provided.